National Elite Pageants announced that custom bauble earring designer, HaylenGrace Designs, is a sponsor for their 2020 National Pageant on July 17-20.
Director of National Elite Pageants, Crystal Horn, announced that custom bauble earring designer, HaylenGrace Designs, as a sponsor for their 2020 National Pageant on July 17-20.
HaylenGrace Designs is owned and operated by two moms passionate about giving back and creating unique bauble earrings.
Founders, Jess Landry & Kimberly Kimberly Kerby are friends-turned-business partners who have a solid life-giving relationship foundation. Both are God-loving wives, mothers, and their ultimate goal is to make a positive impact on other women.
Kerby stated, “At HaylenGrace Designs we firmly believe in the concept of women supporting, encouraging and building up other women – our brand is built upon that concept. All of our custom pieces are designed, laser-cut, and assembled in our homes right here in the great state of Texas.”
Landry said,”HaylenGrace Designs is proud to partner with National Elite Pageants this year. We are so excited to see the beautiful queens in their custom earrings! ”
National Elite Pageants is a prestigious pageant system for poised, confident, beautiful girls who want to make a difference. They provide a stress-free, exciting, and high-quality pageant experience, whether this is a contestant’s first pageant or if they are a seasoned competitor.
National Elite Pageants was voted as a Top 10 National Pageant by Pageant Planet.
At the national pageant, each contestant will compete in the following competitions:
- Personal Interview – Each contestant will have a personal interview with each of the judges.
- Fun Fashion – Where they show off their personal style and personality with a fun fashion outfit
- Formal Wear – They select a gown of their choice to be judged on poise, confidence, and presentation.
- On Stage Question – Contestants will be asked one final age-appropriate question on stage
They will also compete in a State Costume competition held on July 17th on the main stage followed by a welcome party. This is a free optional that all contestants are required to compete in. Each contestant will walk the runway in a costume that represents her state. This has no bearing on the overall score and will have a different set of judges for this competition. The best costume in each age division will be announced at the optional awards ceremony.
Additionally, each contestant will be a part of an opening number and parade of contestants at the beginning of the final show.
Some of the prizes every National Queen will receive include:
- Official National Elite Pageants double stoned satin sash, crown & trophy
- Cash scholarship
- National photoshoot sponsored by Legnar Ekim
- Hair & makeup sponsored by Texas Glam Squad
- Personalized title shoes and clutch sponsored by Marc Defang New York
- Crown Case sponsored by Crown Couture Collection by Lindley
- Gift certificate sponsored by Muzzies Prom
For more information on the 2020 National Elite Pageant please visit: https://www.EnterNationalElite.com/Pageant-Info
For more information on HaylenGrace Designs please visit: https://haylengrace-designs.myshopify.com/
Company Name: National Elite Pageants
Contact Person: Brian Horn