Element Funding, a division of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI), announces the launch of “Element Market Place.” “Element Market Place” provides a comprehensive marketing and branding solution as well as a coaching program that is available to all Element Funding loan officers, company-wide.
Marketing and branding elements of the program include:
- A graphics library with personal branding options
- Quick templates to create a wide variety of marketing collateral materials
- A social media platform to develop customized posts to stay in front of clients and referral partners
- A graphic design center that turns around graphics design projects in around 3 hours on average
- Access to customized printed materials and branded merchandise for promotional and event planning
- Team building tools including a team flowchart template, a productivity tracker, and a mobile app
Brad Roche, top producing loan officer, best-selling author, and veteran national mortgage coach, leads the marketing team and delivers the coaching for “Element Market Place.” The coaching program includes a 16-week “Sales Tsunami Course,” bi-weekly video coaching sessions, one-on-one coaching, site visits, and seminars.
Gus Pasquale, Element Funding Division Principal, with more than 18 years mortgage lending experience working with builders and real estate agents, influenced the content and development of “Element Market Place.”
Larry Sutton, Division Principal of Element Funding, said, “Element Funding is taking a unique approach to give our loan officers tools they can use to rapidly accelerate their loan origination activity as they join the company and to provide ongoing support to all of our loan officers. The goal is provide resources to all of our loan officers so they can become the most effective and productive originators in the industry.”
Element Funding, a division of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI), is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and provides residential mortgage financing primarily in the southeastern United States. Element Funding is a business made up of highly experienced sales and support staff from the mortgage banking industry whose mission statement reads, “To provide an exceptional level of service to our customers, employees, business partners and stakeholders.” For more information about Element Funding visit www.ElementFunding.com.