On Sunday, April 19th, 2020 National Elite Pageants held an online awards and crowning ceremony where Emily Padalecki was named Junior Miss Texas.
Director, Crystal Horn, said, “I’m so proud and excited to have Emily representing National Elite Pageants.”
The pageant was judged by:
- Mrs. United States, Lindsay Closson
- United States of America’s Mrs Shannon Jackowski
- Former Mrs. Texas United States, Brittany Bates
- National American Miss Texas Teen, Alexis Harper
- Miss Texas High School America, Sophie Lewis
- Former Pageant Director, Reagan Davis
National Elite Pageants is a prestigious pageant system for poised, confident, beautiful girls who want to make a difference. They provide a stress free, exciting and high quality pageant experience, whether this is a contestant’s first pageant or if they are a seasoned competitor.
Emily will represent Texas at the 2020 National Elite Pageant which will be held in Houston Texas on July 17 through July 20th, 2020 at The Westin Houston Memorial City on 945 Gessner Rd. Houston, TX 77024.
The National Elite Pageant was voted as a Top 10 National Pageants by PageantPlanet.com.
Emily will compete in the following competitions:
- Personal Interview – Each contestant will have a personal interview with each of the judges.
- Fun Fashion – Where they show off their personal style and personality with a fun fashion outfit
- Formal Wear – They select a gown of their choice to be judged on poise, confidence and presentation.
- On Stage Question – Contestants will be asked one final age appropriate question on stage
Emily will also compete in a State Costume competition held on July 17th on the main stage followed by a welcome party. This is a free optional that all contestants are required to compete in. Each contestant will walk the runway in a costume that represents her state. This has no bearing on the overall score and will have a different set of judges for this competition. The best costume in each age division will be announced at the optional awards ceremony.
Additionally, each contestant will be a part of an opening number and parade of contestants at the beginning of the final show.
Some of the prizes every National Queen will receive include:
- Official National Elite Pageants double stoned satin sash, crown & trophy
- Cash scholarship
- National photoshoot sponsored by Legnar Ekim
- Hair & makeup sponsored by Texas Glam Squad
- Personalized title shoes and clutch sponsored by Marc Defang New York
- Crown Case sponsored by Crown Couture Collection by Lindley
- Gift certificate sponsored by Muzzies Prom
Horn announced that online state pageants have opened up in all other states by saying, “Stay safe, stay at home, but enter a pageant and have fun! We’ve discounted the entry fee by 75% to make it accessible to everyone. I want to give as many girls as possible the opportunity to have some fun during the quarantine and experience a pageant.”
For more information please visit: https://www.EnterNationalElite.com/State-Information-Request