James Hardin discusses why working with a mortgage broker is more beneficial than a traditional bank lender.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
James says: “If you’re looking for a mortgage, working with a broker is a great way to ensure you get the best deal possible. They will work with you to find a loan that meets your needs, and provide expert guidance and support every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you secure the best mortgage for your needs.”
When securing a mortgage, working with a broker has several advantages over going directly to a bank. Mortgage brokers have access to a wide range of lenders, allowing them to shop around for the best rates and terms on behalf of their clients. They can also provide expert guidance and support throughout the process, from application to approval.
Here are some of the key reasons why working with a mortgage broker is more beneficial than working with a bank:
- Brokers have access to many different lenders. This means they can shop around for the best deal on their client’s behalf and find a loan that suits their individual needs and circumstances.
- Banks typically only offer their own products, which may not be the best deal for a person.
- Mortgage brokers are experts in the field and can offer guidance and support throughout the entire process, from application to approval.
- Banks can be inflexible with their lending criteria, whereas brokers have access to a range of lenders who may be more willing to consider a borrower’s application.
- Brokers are often able to negotiate better interest rates and terms on behalf of their clients.
Client Christian says: “Able Financial and their team are the absolute best in the business. I have done real estate for 20 years in Larimer County and NEVER had the faith in a broker or banker, that I do in AFI’s staff.”
About James Hardin
James “Scott” Hardin owns Able Financial, Inc. (AFI) d/b/a It’s A Better Way Mortgage.
He has been in Colorado since 1985 attending Cherry Creek High School and UNC. He opened Able Financial, Inc as a mortgage brokerage in 1997. In 2003 AFI opened a second division that would grow lending institutions (Correspondent Branching Companies) throughout the US. They decided to expand AFI’s reach in 2018 and have since entered 16 other states (AL,AZ,CA,CO,FL,GA,ID,MN,MS, NC, NM,OH, OR,SC,TN,TX,WA).
Learn More: https://www.ablefinancialinc.com/