The Future Stars Series is the initiative between New Balance and Program 15 to elevate the game of baseball by providing amateur baseball players across all economic levels an opportunity to reach their full potential through the training, development, and guidance of former MLB players, scouts, and coaches.
In a grassroots effort to reach as many undiscovered players as possible, New Balance and Program 15 have announced the addition of 22 Regional Directors and Partner Programs to The Future Stars Series.
Regional Directors will be the single voice for their region to bring players and teams together. They are charged with finding and selecting The Future Stars Series travel baseball teams to play in regional tournaments and to evaluate players for the opportunity to advance to the Super Regionals. Each director is chosen based on their merit and baseball experience as a player or coach and development ability.
Partner programs are alliances with amateur baseball clubs and training and development facilities throughout North America that will participate in series tournaments and become part of the Future Stars Series and Program15 family.
The following Regional Directors and Partner Programs part of The Future Stars Series.
– Sean Travers, Ontario Blue Jays, Mississauga, ON
– Johnny Bess, Colorado West Lookouts Baseball, Colorado Springs, CO
– California Academy of Baseball, Folsom, CA
– Darren Nicholson, Hit Lab, Dublin, CA
– Chico Aces, Chico, CA
– Mike Eaglin, The Factory Baseball, Los Angeles, CA
GEORGIA / NORTHWEST FLORIDA
– Ryan Robinson, Next Level Baseball, Tallahassee, FL
– Greg Blaesing, Andy Zwirchitz: Rhino Baseball, Chicago, IL
– Hensley Baseball, Eau Claire, WI
– Chris Pool, Louisiana Knights, New Orleans, LA
– Louisiana Legends, Lafayette, LA
– Jason Aspito, Director- US Elite Baseball, N Huntingdon, PA
– Northeast Pride Baseball, Hawley, PA
– Backyard Academy, York, PA
– Marucci Elite Texas, Houston, TX
– James Bills, University Of Baseball, Leander, TX
– Phenom Baseball, Dallas, TX
– Citius Baseball, Corpus Christ, TX
– Ed Riley RBI Warriors, Worcester, MA
– New England Ruffnecks, Northboro, MA
– Billy Hayes – Showtime Baseball, Vancouver and Seattle, WA
OHIO / INDIANA / MICHIGAN
– Nate Perry – Prospects Baseball Network/Midwest Prospects, Cincinnati, OH
Program 15 President and Director of Development, Jeremy Booth said, “This is an impressive group of men to lead their regions as we move into the next wave of stars. Each member of the alliance is chosen carefully and puts the player ahead of themselves, which is the only way it should be. The collective of this group has already been responsible for dozens of first round draft picks, and thousands of college scholarships for young players and The Future Stars Series will continue to build on that momentum”.
For assistance with connecting teams and players with Regional Directors visit Program15.com
For the latest Future Stars Series updates and announcements follow @ftrstarsseries on Twitter.
To learn more about New Balance baseball, visit http://www.newbalance.com/men/featured/baseball/, and follow @NB_Baseball on Twitter and @Nbbaseball on Instagram.
About Program 15:
Program 15, based in Houston, TX is built on the idea of quieting the noise and helping families to navigate the paths of proper instruction and development plans for all youth players with aspirations of playing baseball beyond high school and select ball levels through the execution of personalized development plans for each player. To learn more about Program 15, please visit http://program15.com. Keep up-to-date with all of the latest Program 15 news and announcements on Twitter @Program15BB.
About New Balance:
New Balance, headquartered in Boston, MA has the following mission: Demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host. New Balance is the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA. New Balance owns five factories in New England and one in Flimby, U.K. New Balance employs more than 5,000 associates around the globe, and in 2015 reported worldwide sales of $3.72 billion. To learn more about New Balance, please visit www.newbalance.com and for the latest press information please visit http://newbalance.newsmarket.com. Keep up-to-date with all of the latest New Balance news on Twitter @NewBalance and newbalance on Facebook.
Company Name: New Balance
Contact Person: Carrie Kabat
Country: United States