Paul Fokken discusses how individual employees can get help to optimize their own 401(k/403(b)/457/TSP plan by having their account rebalanced every 90 days by a licensed independent investment fiduciary.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Questions covered in this interview include:
- What is Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)?
- Explain what the buzz is today around Managed 401(k) accounts.
- Why we believe PPAM is the highest standard of advice employees can receive?
- How can 401(k) Maneuver help employees potentially boost or supercharge their existing 401(k) plan?
- Can any employee with a 401(k) enroll in 401(k) Maneuver?
- Can getting help with 401(k) really make a difference?
Paul explained that: “Our goal is to increase your account performance over time, while managing downside risk to minimize losses and reduce your fees that harm account performance”.
Once enrolled as a member of our 401(k) Maneuver Nation you will have your account professionally managed for you based on your personal risk tolerance, current market conditions and the menu of investment choices made available by your employer.
401(k) Maneuver is not a robo-advisor. Your retirement account is managed by a licensed independent fiduciary that is required to put each individual employee’s interests first! First, ahead of any brokerage firm, investment provider and company provided investment representatives.
About Paul Fokken
Paul Fokken helps employees and employers with a 401(k) by providing every employee the opportunity for PPAM by enrolling in 401(k) Maneuver. He also helps businesses delegate virtually all their 401(k)-plan corporate and personal risk away to other 3rd parties and helps to reduce plan responsibilities.
Learn More: https://www.fokkenfinancial.com