Dr. Cali Estes, The Addictions Coach, and the host of the Bombproof Recovery Radio Podcast, James Healy have organized a group of experts for an online conference to help substance abusers and their families find a successful path to freedom.
Dr. Estes’ and Healy’s online conference, The Addiction Breakthrough Summit, is this May 23-27, 20-17.
The Summit, available at no charge, features 26 experts in the Addiction Recovery field who outline little-known ways addicts, alcoholics, and their families can take advantage of effective and cutting-edge strategies.
The Addiction Breakthrough Summit is designed to help addicts, alcoholics, and others find a successful path to sobriety while restoring relationships and healthy lives.
“We are going to cover a wealth of fascinating topics with some incredible speakers,” said Healy, the host of the popular podcast, Bombproof Recovery Radio.
The presentation schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, May 23
- Dr. Cali Estes on Patient Brokering
- Wes Geer on Music Strategies in Recovery
- Dr. Melody Smith on Hypnosis
- Randy Grimes on Athletes in Addiction & Family Recovery Success
- Peggy Sweeney on Grief and PTSD
Wednesday, May 24
- Dr. Doug Weiss on Sex & Love Addiction
- Scott Strode on Sober, Active Communities
- Dr. Vera Tarman on Sugar Addiction & Treatment
- Dr. Arthur Trotzky on Group Online Therapy
- Amanda Ingram on Animal Assisted Treatment
- Dani La Barrie on Customized Clinical Programming
Thursday, May 25
- Dr. Robb Kelly on How to Achieve a 98.5% Success Rate
- Holland Haiis on Screen Addiction & Staying Connected
- Mark G. Astor on Legal Issues in Recovery
- ChristineRenee on Reiki & Meditation Healing
- Don Prince on PTSD & Recovery Coaching for First Responders
- Special: Facebook Live Session with Dr. Cali Estes & James Healy
Friday, May 26
- Katie Donovan on Family & Paren Recovery Strategies
- Paul Churchill on Recovery Podcasting & Online Communities
- Sunshine Heldstab on Limiting Beliefs & Shifting The Mindset
- Grant Hanson on Recovery Unplugged & Therapy with Music
- Deb Perkins on Sober Living & Transition Houses
Saturday, May 27
- Dr. Dawson Chuch on Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Boris Schaak on Sober Fitness
- Ginger Berkelhamer on Relationships in Recovery
- Rob Lohman on Intervention & Sober Coaching
- Dylan Lundgren on Experience Facilitation & Holistic Treatment
Nationally, the rate of opioid-related deaths increased from around 3 per 100,000 people in 2000 to more than 10 per 100,000 people in 2015, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Over 33,000 people died of opioid-related overdoses in 2015 alone. This includes both illicit opioids such as heroin and prescription opioids including oxycodone and hydrocodone.
When coupled with the staggering amount of alcohol-related injuries and deaths, over 90,000 annually, the total impact of substance abuse is difficult to comprehend at times.
Dr. Cali Estes heads The Addictions Coach which is the nation’s premier recovery/sober and life coaching firm for addiction and mental health treatment.
She is also the founder of The Addictions Academy where she and her experienced faculty teach pioneering treatment techniques to other professionals.
Dr. Estes said, “Registration is booming, we have registrations from all over the globe.”
“This is a worldwide problem of great proportion and people can’t always get to treatment for a variety of reasons – finances, work, family, pets or school often get in the way.”
Healy added, “If we can save one life with the free Addiction Breakthrough Summit, we feel we have succeeded.”
For more information on The Addiction Breakthrough Summit and to register, please visit https://addictionbreakthrough.com or call 406-414-6442.
Company Name: Bombproof Recovery
Contact Person: James Healy
Phone: (406) 414-6442