Todd Smith discusses his mission to impact and improve his clients’ financial lives – both personally and professionally.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
When planning for retirement, there are a few key things to remember.
Here are the top tips:
– Start saving early: The sooner one starts saving for retirement, the better. Even if they can only save a little bit each month, it will add up over time.
– Invest wisely: Choosing the right investments is crucial for a comfortable retirement. Work with a financial advisor to make sure money is working hard.
– Live below your means: It’s essential to ensure a sustainable lifestyle on a fixed income. That means living within their means and being mindful of spending.
– Stay healthy: Enjoying a long and healthy retirement depends partly on making good choices. Eating right, exercising, and staying active will pay off.
– Stay connected: Retirement can be a time to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. Staying social and active can help stay sharp and enjoy the golden years.
Todd explained, “The Retirement Resource Center is an exclusive benefit for our clients to help them fully understand retirement concepts.”
About Todd Smith
After graduating from Hamilton College, Todd began his financial services career in the late 1990s working for Prudential Securities in NY. Since then, he has developed a diverse and valuable financial background as an investor and advisor, working for both small boutique financial planning firms as well as larger financial corporations.
Since 2012, Todd has focused on working with accountants and other tax professionals, helping them offer more proactive and holistic planning to their clients. He founded Level 5 Financial responding to his deeply held belief that wealth management can be far more comprehensive and in how it meets the needs of its clients. Becoming independent gave him the freedom to innovate in order to best meet the needs of his clients. As a business owner and entrepreneur, himself, Todd enjoys designing imaginative wealth creation & preservation strategies, advanced tax mitigation, and business optimization within a virtual family office ecosystem to maximize the potential of business owners and families.
Learn More: http://www.level5financial.com/
Other News Stories:
Level 5 Financial Serves CPAs
The Level 5 Financial Family Office Ecosystem
LEVEL 5 FINANCIAL, LLC FIRST (“L5F”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State(s) of Colorado and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this information on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by L5F in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of L5F, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.