Author Kathryn K. Samuels Launches Her New Book, “Think and Grow Healthy” With a Book Signing and Fun Art Painting Event in Kingwood, TX.

Published on March 1, 2016

The book signing and art workshop will be held Saturday, March 5, 2016 at Veranda Restaurant, 2820 Chestnut Ridge, Kingwood, TX 77339. The signing reception begins at 1:00 PM and the art workshop will begin promptly at 2:00 PM. The cost of the painting workshop is only $35 per painter.

The affordable workshop cost includes all painting supplies, easy, fun and guided instructions led by a local artist. Twenty percent of My Picqasso’s net proceeds for the art workshop will be donated to Family Promise. 

Kathryn is a health and wellness consultant who works with adults, children, couples, and families in achieving a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Kathryn believes that it is the most unselfish and important gift that can be given to a family, and friends.
Think and Grow Healthy takes an uncomplicated approach which can be used for a lifetime. Going back to the basics of eating right and exercising while addressing the proper mindset. The beauty of the power program is that it starts with the mind, by first transforming thoughts. This book is a very basic approach for busy people with busy lives.

Neuroscience teaches that most people think with about 10% of the brain, the other 90% of behavior comes from the subconscious mind. Human brains are like a movie playing the same story over and over. It is important to focus on the goals that need to be obtained over the emotional comforts of old habits. 

Kathryn states “When you write a new story and change your mind, you change your brain. I believe in total wellness – a balanced life addressing mind, body, and spirit. And that total wellness is achieved through healthy eating, exercise, stress reduction, meditation, and reflection. My methods create a positive attitude towards life and produce faith and confidence in oneself.”

To find out more about attending the event go to:

To learn more about Kathryn go here: or 

Her book “Think and Grow Healthy” is available on

Company Name: T. Allen Hanes & Associates
Contact Person: Tracy Allen Hanes
Phone: 2819108728
Country: United States