Jake Zufelt discusses digital marketing trends for 2023.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
As technology advances, digital marketing trends for 2023 continue to evolve. It has become increasingly crucial for businesses to stay on top of these developments to keep up with their competition and reach the intended audience. Here are some trends that will shape digital marketing in 2023:
- Personal branding – Personalized content is becoming more critical for reaching potential customers as it provides them with a more human experience based on their interests, demographics, and behaviors. While business branding is still very important, consumers want to know there is a person behind the brand.
- Social media advertising – With social media platforms expanding and developing, they have become essential tools for businesses. Businesses can use social media advertising to expand their reach and target potential customers with highly targeted ads. Short-form video is this year’s most effective organic social media strategy.
- Helpful search optimization – As search trends change, businesses must adapt their SEO strategy. Written content on a website must be user friendly and helpful. By focusing on long-tail keywords and structured data, marketers can ensure that their content is correctly optimized for the best possible visibility on these platforms.
- Automation – Automation tools are becoming increasingly important as they allow business owners to manage multiple facets of their business simultaneously without sacrificing quality or accuracy. Automated tools such as AI-driven booking calendars can help brands improve customer experiences and increase efficiency while saving time and money.
- Media – With the consumable nature of social media, high-quality media is imperative to standing out. Professional photos and videos separate businesses online from the low-budget startups or local businesses. It doesn’t always have to be professional though – high-quality user generated content is powerful when done correctly.
- Influencer marketing – As consumers become warier of traditional advertising, influencer marketing has become a popular tool for businesses to reach potential customers by leveraging the power of advocates or influencers on social media platforms. Utilizing this strategy will enable businesses to gain credibility from their target audience while generating trust and brand recognition.
Jake explained: “Digital marketing is rapidly evolving with each passing year and it’s important for businesses to stay up-to-date on these trends in order to remain competitive and successful. By understanding these current trends, businesses can be better prepared to succeed in the digital marketing landscape of 2023. By adopting these strategies, businesses can ensure they remain ahead of the competition and reach their target audience more effectively.”
About Jake Zufelt
Hite Digital Eugene, OR, is led by collaboration master, Jake Zufelt. After spending 10 years as a pastor and working with non-profit organizations, Jake started a marketing agency to help business owners find freedom inside and outside of their businesses. After helping more than 75 businesses in a span of 18 months, Jake began looking for partners with like-minded values (honesty, transparency, relationship) in the digital marketing space, and his path intersected with Hite Digital.
By combining resources and experience, Hite Digital Eugene is able to help MORE businesses clarify their message, choose their marketing methods, create their materials, and control their momentum by working together!
Learn more: https://jakezufelt.com/
Get a copy of the book: https://sucks.jakezufelt.com/