MT2 is the Firing Range Lead Management Authority who specializes in Gun Range Cleaning and lead maintenance services providing comprehensive firing range services from the nation’s #1 largest professional contractor for indoor and outdoor range needs including Shooting Range Lead Mining, Lead cleaning services, Lead reclamation & Brass recycling, Range Maintenance, HVAC systems support, Consulting and Assessment by OSHA/EPA experts, Range Construction and Renovation, and Lead Remediation & Abatement.
MT2 Firing Range Services Uses Exclusive PATENTED Technologies That NO Other Gun Range Services Contractor Can Perform.
The event included a special keynote presentation: “The Important Role FFLs Play in Protecting Themselves and Their Communities” from Thomas L. Chittum III – Assistant Director of Field Operations – Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
Topics also presented include:
- “Being Prepared” Means Much More than Just Completing a Checklist – It Requires Time-Sensitive Updates, Professional Support, and Access to Intelligent Guidance for Critical Long-Term Survival” – Presented by FFL Consultants
- “Firing Range Construction, Expansion and Design-Build Considerations” – Presented by James Barthel – CEO – MT2 Firing Range Services
- “Insurance Questions & Risk Mgmt. FFL’s Need to Know and Have In Place During Challenging Times” – Presented by Jeff Hewitt – SVP, Lockton Affinity
- “Hot Topics Firearms Industry Employers Need to Know About During Times of Crisis” – Presented by Wendy Christie – Owner -Employer ESource
- “Critical Gun Range Lead Waste Management Requirements” – Presented by Rob Anderson – VP- MT2 Firing Range Services
- “Open Dialogue Discussing the Effects of the Biden/Harris Administration on the Firearms Industry” – Presented by Joseph Kavan – Partner, Kutak Rock
Those interested in viewing the replay can visit:
About MT2 Firing Range Services:
MT2 specializes in providing environmental firing range services, and lead remediation for all your indoor and outdoor firing range service needs including:
- Lead cleaning services,
- Lead reclamation & Brass recycle
- Range Maintenance, HVAC systems support
- Consulting and Assessment by our OSHA/EPA experts!
- Firing Range Construction and Renovation
- Lead Remediation & Abatement
We operate from regional offices across the country and always pay the highest value for range lead guaranteed!