Constantly looking for ways to provide relevant content to support the firing range community, MT2 aligned with an industry partner, FFL Consultants, to bring high-level teaching for FFL’s and firing ranges to understand key concepts to help them make wise decisions in operating their range or retail business.
MT2 is the Firing Range Lead Management Authority who specializes in Gun Range Cleaning and lead maintenance services providing comprehensive firing range services from the nation’s #1 largest professional contractor for indoor and outdoor range needs including Shooting Range Lead Mining, Lead cleaning services, Lead reclamation & Brass recycling, Range Maintenance, HVAC systems support, Consulting and Assessment by OSHA/EPA experts, Range Construction and Renovation, and Lead Remediation & Abatement.
MT2 Firing Range Services Uses Exclusive PATENTED Technologies That NO Other Gun Range Services Contractor Can Perform.
The event included a special keynote presentation: “The Important Role FFLs Play in Protecting Themselves and Their Communities” from Thomas L. Chittum III – Assistant Director of Field Operations – Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
Topics also presented include:
- “Being Prepared” Means Much More than Just Completing a Checklist – It Requires Time-Sensitive Updates, Professional Support, and Access to Intelligent Guidance for Critical Long-Term Survival” – Presented by FFL Consultants
- “Firing Range Construction, Expansion and Design-Build Considerations” – Presented by James Barthel – CEO – MT2 Firing Range Services
- “Insurance Questions & Risk Mgmt. FFL’s Need to Know and Have In Place During Challenging Times” – Presented by Jeff Hewitt – SVP, Lockton Affinity
- “Hot Topics Firearms Industry Employers Need to Know About During Times of Crisis” – Presented by Wendy Christie – Owner -Employer ESource
- “Critical Gun Range Lead Waste Management Requirements” – Presented by Rob Anderson – VP- MT2 Firing Range Services
- “Open Dialogue Discussing the Effects of the Biden/Harris Administration on the Firearms Industry” – Presented by Joseph Kavan – Partner, Kutak Rock
Those interested in viewing the replay can visit:
About MT2 Firing Range Services:
MT2 specializes in providing environmental firing range services, and lead remediation for all your indoor and outdoor firing range service needs including:
- Lead cleaning services,
- Lead reclamation & Brass recycle
- Range Maintenance, HVAC systems support
- Consulting and Assessment by our OSHA/EPA experts!
- Firing Range Construction and Renovation
- Lead Remediation & Abatement
We operate from regional offices across the country and always pay the highest value for range lead guaranteed!
Company Name: MT2 Firing Range Services
Contact Person: James Barthel
Country: United States