In a series of informative and inspiring meet & greet events, the series publisher, Debbie Horovitch is inviting her career contacts in the GTA to attend, to be inspired, and to reconnect personally, while she welcomes her coauthor clients to Toronto.
Coauthors included in Volume 1 are from around the world; all were all referred to Horovitch through people aware of the project’s design purpose to help the people who read the book, and who have an important story to share.
One verified purchase Amazon reviewer shared “In the lives other people live sometimes you catch a glimpse of your own life and in the reflection you are able to see a different perspective ……. articulately expressed, inspiring, encouraging and heartening stories of victory over obstacles life throws in.” ~ Rahul Badhwar
Volume coauthors who are attending to celebrate at the Toronto launch events include:
- Angela Sidlo: Where Does Wellness Begin?; Oregon, USA; health coach and expert aromatherapist.
Sidlo’s aromatherapy blends are especially formulated for pain management and are included at the nurses stations’ of emergency rooms and trauma centres in Oregon. She will be looking to meet with naturopaths, nutritionists, physiotherapists, nurses & emergency-room doctors.
- Cindy Suarez: Piano and Me; Puerto Rico; health coach and bilateral deaf pianist and deaf/hoh awareness and advocate.
Suarez will be looking for local Toronto organizations who have a recently tuned well-maintained piano on site, to perform a fundraising community concert while she is attending book launch events.
- Henry Balzani: If The Dream Is Big Enough, The Facts Don’t Count; New Jersey, USA; health coach and substance addiction & recovery and senior health expert.
Balzani’s previous career was in medicine, including addiction and recovery, women’s health, and now his focus is on naturally helping support people’s health through proper nutrition – with an Italian twist!
- Elizabeth M. Friesen: Dreams Don’t Belong on a Shelf; Ontario, Canada; personal style & success consultant.
- Gagan Thind: A Spiritual Radiant Life; Ontario, Canada; health coach.
- Laura Ghedina: Walking With Weight; Connecticut, USA; health coach expert in family constellations and food matters.
Ghedina is known as a powerful emerging healer focusing on constellations and family history of beliefs and storytelling. She will be looking to meet with health and life coaches, especially those who help their clients uncover and remove emotional or family blocks that can help begin to shed unwanted weight.
- Janaki Pierson: Uncovering Compassion; Pennsylvania, USA; Meditation Coach
- Debbie Horovitch: Guidance From My Guardian Angel; Ontario, Canada; book publishing and publicity consultant for emerging authorities, expert on media channel monetization and sponsorships.
* Thursday June 23, 6pm-9pm – VIA VAI Pizzeria & Wine Bar – evening Book Launch Party & Benefit. (FREE; RSVP benefactor The Terry Fox Foundation) https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-silver-linings-storybook-launch-party-volume-1-tickets-26109643647
* Friday June 24, 9am-5pm – CSI at 215 Spadina Avenue, “Think Tank” Meeting Room – Debbie Horovitch will be training Toronto business owners & niche professionals how to leverage their experience for more clients, publicity, and paid speaking through content development and publishing in the 1st Claim Your Authority 1-Day. VIPs attend a private dinner with Horovitch and coauthors after. (Paid RSVP; Confirm seats remain by calling 416-553-2157) https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/claim-your-authority-1-day-intensive-tickets-26129579275
* Saturday June 25, 2pm-5pm – Carrot Common Green Roof – Health & Happiness Speaker Series (FREE) https://www.facebook.com/events/1098049476934665/
Horovitch is currently interviewing nominated prospective coauthors to join Volume 2 of The Silver Linings Storybook publishing late summer 2016. Coauthors who are selected to share their personal story in the next volume can anticipate an instant increase in authority, including an improvement in clients, publicity, and speaking achievements, from helping others and contributing to a book that is expected to become a bestselling book, just like the first.
Additionally, she confirmed these events are the unofficial launch of a city-wide search for professionals who want to share their own silver linings story to be featured in an entirely new edition, “The Silver Linings Storybook (Toronto Edition) Tall Buildings, Short Stories: 150 Heart-Warming Personal Stories to Inspire and Connect You to Your Dream Business or Career in the City of Toronto”. This will be primarily short stories of how to overcome obstacles to achieve your dream career or business in Toronto, and be positioned as a local feel-good book, to be shared and enjoyed throughout 2017.
Volume 1 of The Silver Linings Storybook is available in bookstores, from the coauthors, for custom print runs (event sponsorships), and on Amazon in print and ebook format at: https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Linings-Storybook-Successful-Professional-ebook/dp/B01EZSICD4